Unlike other teeth whitening products that contain bleaching agents, Tuxedo Natural Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder offers a different method to whiten your teeth using its all-natural teeth and gum powder made mostly from activated charcoal powder. Because it’s not a bleaching agent, results are not immediate and may take some time.
Features of the Tuxedo Natural Charcoal Teeth Whitening
- Activated charcoal powder.The active ingredient for this tooth whitener is the all-natural activated charcoal powder derived from coconut shell charcoals. According to experts, coconut shells are among the purest sourcesof activated charcoal. Using activated charcoal for naturally whitening your teeth has added benefits since it has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Also, as a naturally mild abrasive in a fine powder form, it can gently lift stains that may have built up over time to reveal a polished set of pearly whites.
- All-natural ingredients. Using ingredients that are chemical-free and derived from natural sources, this product ensures that it’s safe and gentle on your tooth’s enamel. It also promotes healthier teeth and gums.
- Bentonite clay.Aside from the activated charcoal, this powder contains bentonite clay, also known as a natural teeth whitener. Moreover, it has a high mineral content, which can benefit your overall dental health by re-mineralizing your teeth to make them stronger and prevent tooth decay.
- Great taste. Naturally, activated charcoal powder or bentonite clay has no flavor. By adding organic cinnamon powder, peppermint, hibiscus, and other plant-derived flavors, this product gives your mouth a refreshing taste.
- For best results, Tuxedo Natural Charcoal Teeth Whiteningshould be used twice daily for 30 days. You can use this powder alone in place of your regular toothpaste, or you can use the powder first before you start your usual routine. To use the product, moisten your brush with water and carefully dip it into the powder, dab off excess product, and gently brush your teeth with the powder for two minutes. Thoroughly rinse your mouth with water afterward to remove any remaining black charcoal residue.
- 34-gram jar can last for about two to three months of use.
- Great for sensitive teeth. Since this product contains all-natural ingredients, those with sensitive teeth can safely use it without worrying about irritation.
- Gentle removal of teeth stains. Because it contains no bleaching agents, this product will gently remove surface stains that may have accumulated on your teeth over time. Stains caused by smoking and intake of certain foods and drinks that contain tannins are gently removed through the product’s mild abrasive quality. Your mouth is also cleansed from impurities that can leave an unpleasant odor and increase the risk for tooth and gum diseases.
- It’s a chemical-free formula.
- However, it is aneffective method of naturally whitening your teeth at home.
- Using activated charcoal to brush your teeth can get messy if you are not careful.
- Can cause sensitivity. According to some reviews, using the product can cause sensitivity of the teeth and gums.
- Traces of black.The activated charcoal powder also tends to leave traces of black on the gums, which can make your teeth and gums look gray and dirty when you smile.
For people who prefer to use natural and organic products for their dental care, the Tuxedo Natural Charcoal Teeth Whitening powder is a great choice. It’s a great product to whiten your teeth gradually without using bleaching agents that can strip the enamel from your teeth.
Another flavored activated charcoal powder that you may want to consider is the in Vitamin Natural Whitening Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal. This healthier alternative to commercial teeth whitening products promises to clean and polish your teeth and gums without the use of toxic ingredients, bleach, and fluoride. It has a very low level of abrasion, which makes it perfect for daily use in place of your regular toothpaste.
Aside from activated charcoal powder, it also contains bentonite clay, a mild abrasive and a natural teeth whitener known to boost the effects of activated charcoal. This is also high in mineral content to help re-mineralize your teeth. It uses organic flavors from various plants and herbs to give it a refreshing flavor.
You may also want to try the Essential Elements Food Grade Activated Charcoal Powder, which comes in a two-pound pack of 100% pure, activated charcoal powder derived from East American hardwood. What’s great about this product is that it can be ingested safely and can be used not only for naturally whitening your teeth but also for other purposes such as an antidote for food poisoning or accidental ingestion of certain poisonous substances.
The in Vitamin Natural Whitening Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal is the best choice because the product clearly states that it has a very low abrasion index, which is very important because the enamel of your teeth cannot regrow or repair itself once it gets damaged.